- Who is the previous chief minister of Tamilnadu?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu in 2001?
- Is IAS tougher than IIT?
- Which is most toughest exam in world?
- Which is toughest exam in India?
- Is IAS tougher than CA?
- Which is the toughest degree in India?
- Who Earns More CA or IAS?
- Who is the richest CA in India?
- Can CA earn in crores?
- Who is the No 1 CA of India?
- Who is the youngest CA in India?
- Who is the richest CA in the world?
- At what age is CA completed?
- Is CA or CS better?
- What is salary of CS?
- Which degree is best with CS?
- Can a CS become CEO?
- Who is the highest paid company secretary in India?
- Who appoints the CEO?
- Can a CS become a manager?
Who is the previous chief minister of Tamilnadu?
|(5)||J. Jayalalithaa (1948–2016)||Jayalalithaa II|
|6||O. Panneerselvam (1951–)||Panneerselvam I|
|(5)||J. Jayalalithaa (1948–2016)||Jayalalithaa III|
|(2)||M. Karunanidhi (1924–2018)||Karunanidhi V|
Who is the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu in 2001?
Chief Minister The twelfth legislative assembly election of Tamil Nadu was held on 10 May 2001. All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)-led front won the elections and its general secretary, J. Jayalalithaa was sworn in as Chief Minister, even though she could not legally run as MLA in this election.
Is IAS tougher than IIT?
A lot of people consider the IAS exam to be the toughest exam in India. This is because of the very low pass percentage here. This article compares the IAS exam with other competitive exams in India like IIT/JEE and the CAT. See more about the UPSC exam pattern here.
Which is most toughest exam in world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is toughest exam in India?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Service Entrance Examinations (IAS)
- IIT JEE Entrance Examinations.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- CAT (Common Entrance Test)
- NDA (National Defence Academy)
- National Institute of Design Entrance Examination.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
Is IAS tougher than CA?
For our context, yes, IAS is tougher than ca. There is definitely no comparison between both the courses or between any two courses which gives you different identities.
Which is the toughest degree in India?
Top 10 Toughest Course in India of 2021
- Chartered Accountancy. Chartered accountancy (CA) is one of the most popular courses.
- Medicine. To pursue a career in medicine, you must qualify for the NEET examination first.
- Civil Services.
Who Earns More CA or IAS?
Officially A CA earns 3 times the IAS. A corrupt IAS earns in crores. Even a pretty laid back IAS can earn upwards of 50–60 lpa. A CA earns 7–10 lpa initially and it goes up from there.
Who is the richest CA in India?
Kumar Mangalam Birla
Can CA earn in crores?
On an average an experienced Indian CA earn around 40-50 lakhs per annum. If you are asking for 1 crore in 1 month,it is not easy but definitely is possible. Once a person establishes himself as a good practising CA or leading consultant advisor,he may get the salary as mentioned.
Who is the No 1 CA of India?
Kumar Mangalam Birla Even so, he stands out as being one of the most famous Chartered Accountants in India, who topped it all with an MBA from London Business College. Kumar Mangalam is owner of a business empire with a market value of over $40 billion.
Who is the youngest CA in India?
Who is the richest CA in the world?
At what age is CA completed?
The institute has no age limit in eligibility requirements to appear in the CA final exam. Read the complete article to get complete information about the CA final 2021 eligibility criteria for registration in the program and examination form in detail.
Is CA or CS better?
By making a reference to the above articles, we can conclude that CA has much better opportunities as compared to CS but pursuing CA is not easy as Company Secretary course. Hence if you work hard and become CA, you can achieve a dream success. But if you are afraid of hard work then CS will be a better option for you.
What is salary of CS?
Pay Scale/Salary of Company Secretary (CS)
|Job Profile||Starting Salary per annum (in INR)||Mid Level Salary per annum (in INR)|
|Company Secretary||Rs. 3,00,000||Rs. 6,00,000|
|Legal Advisor||Rs. 3,00,000||Rs. 4,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Principal Secretary||Rs. 3,00,000||Rs. 6,00,000|
Which degree is best with CS?
B.Com is the best degree in commerce with CS. However it is widely agreed that 5 years Law course is best suited with CS course. It is often called as a deadly combination.
Can a CS become CEO?
A company secretary can be the CEO of the company too, which keeps his/her position close to the board of directors.
Who is the highest paid company secretary in India?
The top 5 highest paying jobs as Company Secretary with reported salaries are:
- vice president finance & company secretary – ₹47.0lakhs per year.
- general counsel and company secretary – ₹46.0lakhs per year.
- vice president and company secretary – ₹45.0lakhs per year.
- director finance & company secretary – ₹43.0lakhs per year.
Who appoints the CEO?
Elected by shareholders are the Board of Directors – the ultimate governing authority of the company. The Board of Directors selects the Chairperson and CEO. With the recommendation of the CEO, the Board of Directors also elects the COO – Chief Operating Officer – and CFO – Chief Financial Officer.
Can a CS become a manager?
However, a Company Secretary in Practice is not barred to act as a secretary, trustee, executor, administrator, arbitrator, receiver, appraiser, valuer, internal auditor, management auditor, management consultant or as a representative on financial matters including taxation and may take up an appointment that may be …