- Which sentence uses a reciprocal pronoun correctly Brainly?
- How do you use reciprocal pronouns?
- Which of the following is a reciprocal pronoun?
- Is another name for reciprocal?
- What’s the opposite reciprocal of 1?
- What is the reciprocal of zero?
- What is the reciprocal of infinity?
- What is a reciprocal of 5 9?
- What is the reciprocal of 2/3 8 in fraction form?
- What is a reciprocal number?
Which sentence uses a reciprocal pronoun correctly Brainly?
Answer: The sentence that uses a reciprocal pronoun correctly is “We were laughing at one another”. Explanation: A reciprocal pronoun is a type of pronoun that is used when two or more people are acting in the same way towards the other.
How do you use reciprocal pronouns?
- John and Mary love each other.
- Peter and David hate each other.
- The ten prisoners were all blaming one another.
- Both teams played hard against each other.
- We gave each other gifts.
- Why don’t you believe each other?
- They can’t see each other.
- The gangsters were fighting one another.
Which of the following is a reciprocal pronoun?
Examples of Reciprocal Pronouns Maria and Juan gave each other gold rings on their wedding day. Maria and Juan kissed each other at the end of the ceremony. Terry and Jack were talking to each other in the hallway. We give each other gifts during the holidays.
Is another name for reciprocal?
What is another word for reciprocal?
What’s the opposite reciprocal of 1?
2 Answers. John D. The opposite and reciprocal of 1 is −11 , which is just -1.
What is the reciprocal of zero?
In the real numbers, zero does not have a reciprocal because no real number multiplied by 0 produces 1 (the product of any number with zero is zero).
What is the reciprocal of infinity?
In other words, ∞ is an undefined symbol. If you’re using the projectively extended real line or the Riemann sphere, then the reciprocal of zero is infinity, and the reciprocal of infinity is zero. In other words, 1/0=∞ and 1/∞=0. (Note that the reciprocal of infinity is exactly zero, not infinitesimal.
What is a reciprocal of 5 9?
Therefore the reciprocal of 5/9 is 9/5 .
What is the reciprocal of 2/3 8 in fraction form?
So, the improper fraction for 2 3/8 is 19/8. Now, turn 19/8 into a reciprocal. 19/8 as a reciprocal would be 8/19. Thank you!
What is a reciprocal number?
1. The reciprocal of a number is this fraction flipped upside down. In other words, the reciprocal has the original fraction’s bottom number—or denominator—on top and the top number—or numerator—on the bottom. So the reciprocal of 6 is 1/6 because 6 = 6/1 and 1/6 is the inverse of 6/1.