- What to say when someone calls me lame?
- What is a good comeback when someone calls you short?
- What is a good comeback for make me?
- What is the best comeback ever?
- How do you respond when someone says your beautiful?
- How do you respond to love?
- What compliments do guys like?
- When guys say your so pretty?
- Why do guys call me cute not beautiful?
- Do guys like being called beautiful?
- What a man wants in a woman physically?
- Where does a man like to be touched?
What to say when someone calls me lame?
- Thank them. Be yourself. Take a insult and turn it into a compliment even if it doesn’t make sense.
- Speaking of not making sense, you being lame doesn’t make sense. You are cool. What do you do as a hobby?
- If someone calls you lame for following your instincts then they are wrong. You aren’t lame you are smart.
What is a good comeback when someone calls you short?
Vote for the best comeback for being called short I’m glad you’re tall. It gives me more of you to dislike. All the best things come in small packages. I may be short, but short people can wear heels, ugly just can’t be fixed.
What is a good comeback for make me?
Vote for the best comeback when someone says make me Looks like your parents have already done that! Is your drama going to have an intermmission soon? I need to pee. I always say no to unnecessary crazy.
What is the best comeback ever?
As great as some have been over the years, these are the most incredible comebacks ever witnessed in sports.
- Indianapolis Colts (21-Point Deficit, 2003)
- Paul Lawrie (British Open, 1999)
- Indiana Pacers (8-Point Deficit in 11 Seconds)
- Clinton LumberKings (16-Run Deficit, 2014)
- Michael Jordan (NBA Comeback, 1995)
How do you respond when someone says your beautiful?
Spice it up a bit by complimenting the person back. For instance, if you are told ‘you are beautiful’ respond by saying, “you too, that dress compliments you.”
How do you respond to love?
Alternative Responses To I Love You
- I love you way more.
- Thank you for loving me.
- I am so obsessed with you.
- There is nothing better than hearing you say that.
- You make the world a better place.
- No, I love you!
- You are the only person who can make me smile constantly.
What compliments do guys like?
20 Compliments Men Can’t Resist
- “I Love The Way You Think” Shutterstock.
- “You Always Know Exactly What to Say” Shutterstock.
- “You’re an Incredible Father”
- “I Love You Just The Way You Are”
- “You’re Such A Good Cook!”
- “Can You Help Me Fix This?”
- “You’re A Great Listener”
- “It’s Amazing How Hard You Work”
When guys say your so pretty?
When he calls you pretty, it means he likes you. He appreciates you and adores you. He is attracted to you and wants you to know. His compliment should be appreciated.
Why do guys call me cute not beautiful?
Being called “cute” is a wonderful compliment to either a man or a woman. The word cute is typically used as a synonym to the words “very attractive”. Some people use “cute” instead of “beautiful” because the word cute has less of an emotional charge to it while conveying a similar idea.
Do guys like being called beautiful?
Yeah, beautiful is not a good word for a guy. I might joke around with a friend by saying “you are a beautiful man!” but it usually doesn’t come through as a compliment since it’s not very masculine. Attractive, sexy and handsome are all fine. Men definitely like to hear they’re good looking.
What a man wants in a woman physically?
A good pair of legs, specifically toned ones, will have many men turning their heads. Much like with booty, most men subconsciously see strong legs as a sign that you’re in good health and that in turn gets them interested. Yes, the eyes have it.
Where does a man like to be touched?
His lower lip: As I mentioned with kissing, the lips are a very sensitive zone, with a high concentration of nerve endings. The Ears: You probably know this one feels awesome. Just a nibble on the earlobe, or a casual blow in his ear is enough to tingle him right up to blind desire.