- What is the homonyms of pair?
- What does the homophone to mean?
- What is an anagram of listen?
- What is the anagram of Lake?
- What is the anagram of married?
- What is the anagram of charm?
- What is the anagram of allergy?
- What are the three anagrams of allergy?
- What is the anagram for glean?
- What 7 letter words can be made from allergy?
- What is allergy mean?
- Are allergies Respiratory?
- What words can u make from allergy?
- How many words can you make with bracelet?
- What can you spell with lemony?
What is the homonyms of pair?
The words pair, pare, pear, pere sound the same but have different meanings and spellings. Why do pair, pare, pear, pere sound the same even though they are completely different words? The answer is simple: pair, pare, pear, pere are homophones of the English language.
What does the homophone to mean?
1 grammar : one of two or more words pronounced alike but different in meaning or derivation or spelling (such as the words to, too, and two) 2 : a character or group of characters pronounced the same as another character or group.
What is an anagram of listen?
There are 6 exact anagrams of LISTEN and 89 other words that can be made by using the letters of LISTEN….6-letter words.
|6p.||ENLIST||join the military|
|6p.||SILENT||marked by absence of sound|
What is the anagram of Lake?
Looking for anagrams of lake in Scrabble?…3-letter words.
|7p.||KEA||large brownish-green New Zealand parrot|
|7p.||ELK||large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male|
What is the anagram of married?
5-letter words you can make with MARRIED 5-letter words
What is the anagram of charm?
4-letter words you can make with CHARM 4-letter words
What is the anagram of allergy?
6-letter words you can make with ALLERGY 6-letter words
What are the three anagrams of allergy?
Anagrams of Word ‘allergy’
- agley. alley. argle. early. gyral. large. layer. leary. legal. gally. gayer. glare. glary. lager. rally. regal. relay. yager.
- aery. ager. agly. ally. aryl. earl. egal. gray. grey. gyre. eyra. leal. lear. lyre. gale. gall. gear. gley. rage. rale. real.
- aye. age. ale. all. are. ear. ell. era. erg. lar. lay. lea. leg. ley. lye. gae. gal. gar. gay. gel.
What is the anagram for glean?
5 letters words from ‘glean’
|ANGEL 6||ANGLE 6|
|GENAL 6||GLEAN 6|
What 7 letter words can be made from allergy?
7 letters words from ‘allergy’
|ALLERGY 11||GALLERY 11|
|LARGELY 11||REGALLY 11|
What is allergy mean?
Allergy: A misguided reaction to foreign substances by the immune system, the body system of defense against foreign invaders, particularly pathogens (the agents of infection). The allergic reaction is misguided in that these foreign substances are usually harmless.
Are allergies Respiratory?
Respiratory allergies are caused by proteins in the air that are inhaled and trigger airway inflammation. They may be due to specific allergic reactions, or more general reactions to irritants such as smoke and fumes in the indoor and outdoor environment that can aggravate allergy symptoms.
What words can u make from allergy?
Words that can be made with jewelry
How many words can you make with bracelet?
Words that can be made with bracelet 181 words can be made from the letters in the word bracelet.
What can you spell with lemony?
4 letter words made by unscrambling the letters in lemony