- What is the antonyms of unimportant?
- What are synonyms for unimportant?
- What is D antonym?
- What is the closest antonym for the word uncommon?
- What does uncommon mean?
- What is something uncommon?
- Does weird mean unique?
- What does relatively uncommon mean?
- What does it mean by not uncommon?
- Is uncommon better than common?
- What is the difference between rare and uncommon?
- What is the rarest number?
- What is statistically rare?
- What is the rarest occurrence in the world?
- What is a rare event called?
- What do you call a rare occurrence?
- Is a rare occasion?
- What is the best antonym for rare?
- What is a special person called?
- What is another word for not special?
- How Do You Say Nothing special?
What is the antonyms of unimportant?
Main entry: unimportant Definition: not important. Usage: a relatively unimportant feature of the system; the question seems unimportant. Antonyms: important, of import. Definition: of great significance or value. Antonyms: large, big.
What are synonyms for unimportant?
What is D antonym?
Antonyms are words that have contrasting, or opposite, meanings. Like so much of the English language, “antonym” is rooted in the Greek language. The Greek word anti means opposite, while onym means name.
What is the closest antonym for the word uncommon?
antonyms of uncommon
What does uncommon mean?
1 : not often found or seen : unusual an uncommon bird. 2 : not ordinary : remarkable uncommon ability uncommon courage.
What is something uncommon?
Something unusual is uncommon. It’s odd, weird, or out of the ordinary in some way. Unusual is the opposite of usual, thanks to the prefix un, meaning “not.” Unusual things are noteworthy: you don’t see them every day. A dog chasing a squirrel is usual. A squirrel chasing a dog would be unusual.
Does weird mean unique?
As adjectives the difference between unique and weird is that unique is (not comparable) being the only one of its kind; unequaled, unparalleled or unmatched while weird is connected with fate or destiny; able to influence fate.
What does relatively uncommon mean?
adjective [usually verb-link ADJECTIVE] If you describe something as uncommon, you mean that it does not happen often or is not often seen.
What does it mean by not uncommon?
In standard usage, the phrase “not uncommon” typically means something to the effect of “more frequent than uncommon”. That is, it occurs too frequently to be considered “uncommon”, but not necessarily so frequently as to be labeled “common”.
Is uncommon better than common?
Uncommon means the opposite — it means rare, exceptional, and not common. Not uncommon describes something as not being rare, exceptional, or unheard of; but that isn’t quite the same as describing something as being ordinary, everyday, or widespread.
What is the difference between rare and uncommon?
An uncommon occurrence is an occurrence that does not happen every day, is unexpected, but not particularly surprising. In contrast, a rare occurrence happens so seldom that an individual might not encounter it in a lifetime.
What is the rarest number?
Other examples of rare numbers are 65, 621770, … (Sequence A035519 of OEIS)….Rare numbers.
|Defines||Numbers when added or subtracted to its reverse gives a perfect square|
What is statistically rare?
The typical threshold used in most Statistics courses is 0.05. So, an event will be rare if its probability of occurrence is less than 0.05.
What is the rarest occurrence in the world?
10 Rarest Astronomical Events Ever
- The Blue Moon. First Noticed: Not known.
- The Suicidal Comet. First Noticed: 2013.
- The Total Solar Eclipse. First Noticed: 2134 B.C.E.
- The Great White Thunder Storm. First Noticed: 1876.
- The Triple Jovian Eclipse on Jupiter. First Noticed: 1675.
- The Transit of Venus.
- A Huge Star Nursery.
- Halley’s Comet, the Rare Visitor.
What is a rare event called?
What is another word for rare event?
|rare occurrence||infrequent occurrence|
|isolated occurrence||occasional occurrence|
|sporadic occurrence||unusual circumstance|
What do you call a rare occurrence?
adj. 1 exceptional, few, infrequent, out of the ordinary, recherché, scarce, singular, sparse, sporadic, strange, thin on the ground, uncommon, unusual. 2 admirable, choice, excellent, exquisite, extreme, fine, great, incomparable, peerless, superb, superlative. 3 invaluable, precious, priceless, rich.
Is a rare occasion?
If an event is rare, it doesn’t happen often. If an object is rare, there aren’t many of its kind. Obviously, finding a rare gem is a rare occasion. Rare comes from the Latin word rarus, meaning “widely spaced,” as rare things are — whether in actual space or in time.
What is the best antonym for rare?
antonyms of rare
What is a special person called?
1 distinguished, especial, exceptional, extraordinary, festive, gala, important, memorable, momentous, one in a million, out of the ordinary, red-letter, significant, uncommon, unique, unusual.
What is another word for not special?
What is another word for nothing special?
How Do You Say Nothing special?
Nothing special synonyms
- no great shakes ordinary. nothing special and no great shakes.
- so-so ordinary. nothing special and so-so.
- unexceptional ordinary. nothing special and unexceptional.
- undistinguished ordinary. nothing special and undistinguished.
- run-of-the-mill ordinary. nothing special and run-of-the-mill.