- What is rural demography?
- What are the features of rural economy?
- What is rural area?
- How do you know if its rural or urban?
- What do you call a person living in a rural area?
- What are the pros and cons of living in a rural area?
- Why is living in rural areas better?
- What is another name for Rural?
- What is the most nearly opposite in meaning of rural?
- Which definition best fits the word rural?
- Which is the best antonym for rural?
- What are some antonyms for rural?
- Is Rural a country?
- What is the opposite of ancient?
- What is the opposite of enjoy?
- What is the opposite of cruel?
- What is the positive word of cruel?
- What is the quality of being cruel?
- What is a spiteful woman called?
- What do you call a person who does whatever they want?
- How would you describe a greedy person?
What is rural demography?
Rural population refers to the population in areas that have a lower population density than urban areas and are spread over a larger area out than urban centres. Rural population is the population living outside of cities.
What are the features of rural economy?
The rural people have a feeling of belongingness and a sense of unity towards each other. 2. Dependence on Agriculture: The rural economy depends much on nature and agricultural activities. Agriculture and allied activities are the main occupation in rural areas.
What is rural area?
A rural area is an open swath of land that has few homes or other buildings, and not very many people. A rural areas population density is very low. Many people live in a city, or urban area. Hamlets, villages, towns, and other small settlements are in or surrounded by rural areas.
How do you know if its rural or urban?
According to the current delineation, released in 2012 and based on the 2010 decennial census, rural areas comprise open country and settlements with fewer than 2,500 residents. Urban areas comprise larger places and densely settled areas around them. Urban areas do not necessarily follow municipal boundaries.
What do you call a person living in a rural area?
countryman. noun. a man who lives in the countryside.
What are the pros and cons of living in a rural area?
Pros and Cons of Rural Living
- Privacy. Living in a rural area provides another layer of privacy simply because there are less people around.
- Larger home sites.
- Distance between neighbors.
- You can have more toys.
- It can be a safer lifestyle.
- Cost of living is typically cheaper.
- More animals.
Why is living in rural areas better?
Fresh air and wide open spaces. Rural living offers the opportunity to reconnect with nature. More trees and less traffic means cleaner air. Fields, forests, and streams make for great outdoor living and a healthier lifestyle.
What is another name for Rural?
What is another word for rural?
What is the most nearly opposite in meaning of rural?
metropolitan, urban, city, suburban.
Which definition best fits the word rural?
adjective. of, relating to, or characteristic of the country, country life, or country people; rustic: rural tranquillity. living in the country: the rural population. of or relating to agriculture: rural economy.
Which is the best antonym for rural?
- ruraladjective. Antonyms: suburban, urban. Synonyms: landly, campestral.
- ruraladjective. pertaining to less-populated, non-urban areas. Synonyms: landly, campestral. Antonyms: urban, suburban.
What are some antonyms for rural?
antonyms of rural
Is Rural a country?
In general, a rural area or a countryside is a geographic area that is located outside towns and cities. Agricultural area commonly comes under rural, as are other types of area such as forest. Different countries have varying definitions of rural for statistical and administrative purposes.
What is the opposite of ancient?
Antonym of Ancient Word. Antonym. Ancient. Modern, Modern. Get definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
What is the opposite of enjoy?
enjoy. Antonyms: dislike, disrelish, suffer, loathe, forfeit, lose, tolerate, endure. Synonyms: like, relish, possess.
What is the opposite of cruel?
Antonym of Cruel
|Get definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.|
What is the positive word of cruel?
Some common synonyms of cruel are barbarous, ferocious, fierce, and savage. While all these words mean “showing fury or malignity in looks or actions,” cruel implies indifference to suffering and even positive pleasure in inflicting it.
What is the quality of being cruel?
The quality or condition of being cruel; inhumanity; hardheartedness.
What is a spiteful woman called?
Use the noun shrew — at your own risk — to refer to a woman who is argumentative, nagging, and ill tempered. Superstitions associated with this small mammal led people in the thirteenth century to use the word shrew to describe a spiteful person, male or female.
What do you call a person who does whatever they want?
Ambition: doer, achiever. Disregard for law: criminal, outlaw, gangster, robber, lawbreaker, desperado, etc. Acting in self-interest without regard for trust: back-stabber, snitch, cheater, two-timer. Acting in self-interest without regard for others: egoist, narcissist.
How would you describe a greedy person?
Being greedy means you want more and more of something, especially money. A gluttonous person is greedy for food. If you’re obsessed with something and can’t get enough of it, you’re greedy for it. This is a word for extreme, grasping, devouring behavior.