- What is a mandate example?
- How do you use the word mandate?
- What is a good sentence for Mandate of Heaven?
- What is your mandate?
- What are the three types of mandates?
- What is the purpose of a mandate?
- What is the difference between mandate and mandatory?
- What’s the difference between a law and a mandate?
- Does mandate mean mandatory?
- What is mandate limit?
- What’s another word for mandate?
- What is the opposite meaning of mandate?
- What is the best synonym for mandate?
- What is the root of mandate?
- What is a bank mandate?
- What is a synonym for Mandate of Heaven?
- How do you write a mandate?
- What word or phrase can be used to describe someone who has great intentions?
- What are some good intentions to set?
- How do you say good intentions?
- What are good intentions quotes?
- When your intentions are bad quotes?
What is a mandate example?
The definition of a mandate is a command to do something. An example of mandate is a state requiring schools to teach a particular curriculum. The wishes of constituents expressed to a representative, legislature, etc., as through an election and regarded as an order.
How do you use the word mandate?
- The President had a clear mandate to end the war.
- The President was elected with a clear mandate to tackle violent crime.
- Our election victory has given us a mandate to reform the economy.
- He was unrelenting in his pursuit of legal mandate.
- He failed in his mandate.
What is a good sentence for Mandate of Heaven?
It was said that he had lost the Mandate of Heaven. In Imperial China, emperors needed the Mandate of Heaven to legitimize their rule. The Mandate of Heaven had some similar implications in China. Each of these rulers would claim the Mandate of Heaven to legitimize their rule.
What is your mandate?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : an authoritative command especially : a formal order from a superior court or official to an inferior one. 2 : an authorization to act given to a representative accepted the mandate of the people.
What are the three types of mandates?
According to your requirements we offer three types of mandates: the discretionary mandate, the advisory mandate and the «Tailor-made» mandate.
What is the purpose of a mandate?
In politics, a mandate is the authority granted by a constituency to act as its representative. The concept of a government having a legitimate mandate to govern via the fair winning of a democratic election is a central idea of representative democracy.
What is the difference between mandate and mandatory?
As nouns the difference between mandate and mandatory is that mandate is an official or authoritative command; an order or injunction; a commission; a judicial precept while mandatory is (dated|rare) a person, organisation or state who receives a mandate; a mandatary.
What’s the difference between a law and a mandate?
A law and a mandate have the same power to be enforced. The only difference is how it came to be. A law is passed by the senate and the house of representatives and signed by the governor. A mandate is made by the governor, with the power given to them by the legislature in a state of emergency.
Does mandate mean mandatory?
To mandate something means to make it mandatory.
What is mandate limit?
Your mandate limit is the maximum amount of money you can invest on any given day of a month. It is set at Rs. 25,000 by default, which means that using this mandate, you can invest up to Rs. 25,000 in SIPs on any day of the month.
What’s another word for mandate?
What is another word for mandate?
What is the opposite meaning of mandate?
Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms mandate. Antonyms: suggestion, petition, request, entreaty. Synonyms: command, edict, order, bidding, injunction, behest, rule, precept.
What is the best synonym for mandate?
- instruction, directive, direction, decree, command, order, injunction, edict, charge, commission, bidding, warrant, ruling, ordinance, law, statute, fiat.
What is the root of mandate?
mandate (n.) and directly from Latin mandatum “commission, command, order,” noun use of neuter past participle of mandare “to order, commit to one’s charge,” literally “to give into one’s hand,” probably from manus “hand” (from PIE root *man- (2) “hand”) + dare “to give” (from PIE root *do- “to give”).
What is a bank mandate?
What is a business bank mandate? A business bank mandate sets out the list of people that are authorised to access and manage the company bank account – such as directors, personal assistants or secretaries – and the instructions for doing so. Most accounts offer the ability to select access levels.
What is a synonym for Mandate of Heaven?
authority, authorization, bidding, canon, charge, command, commission, decree, directive, edict, fiat, injunction, instruction, order, precept, sanction, warrant. magnate, mandatory, manage, mantle. match made in heaven. n.
How do you write a mandate?
How to write a mandate statement: Answer 5 basic questions
- Who are you.
- What do you do.
- Who do you do it for.
- Why do they call you, instead of someone else, to do it.
- How are they changed, after you do it.
What word or phrase can be used to describe someone who has great intentions?
What is another word for good intention?
What are some good intentions to set?
10 Intentions To Set For Your Most Authentic Life
- I intend to manifest happiness naturally.
- I intend to respond first and then react.
- I intend to witness Divinity in everyone.
- I intend to lead by example.
- I intend to be open to success and abundance.
- I intend to stop taking things personally.
How do you say good intentions?
Synonyms for Good intention
- kindness. n.
- right intention. n.
- altruism. n.
- benevolence. n.
- best intention. n.
- best intentions.
- bright intention. n.
- cordiality. n.
What are good intentions quotes?
Good Intentions Quotes
- “God save us from people who mean well.”
- “Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions.”
- “I hurt myself deeply, though at the time I had no idea how deeply.
- “The motive behind criticism often determines its validity.
When your intentions are bad quotes?
Bad Intentions Quotes
- “The motive behind criticism often determines its validity.
- “Whoever said, “I’ll give you the world,” to their significant other, must have had bad intentions.”
- “It’s a good fact to meet a stranger,but unfortunate when they have bad intentions in meeting you after the fact.