- How does this passage define the traditional roles of men and women?
- What traditional values shape the women’s attitudes towards Nene?
- What attitude does Nene display toward nnaemeka’s cultural upbringing?
- Why does nnaemeka want to delay communicating with his father?
- What is Okeke response when nnaemeka asks after marrying Nene?
- What is the legal union of a man and woman husband and wife?
- What a man wants in a woman he wants to marry?
- How does a man in love behave?
- When a man is truly in love?
- What a man will do if he really loves you?
- Why would a man hurt a woman he loves?
- Can a man love two woman at the same time?
- What is a genuine love?
- How can I get genuine love?
How does this passage define the traditional roles of men and women?
Answer: This passage defines the traditional role of men as those who make decisions and while women should only accept and obey.
What traditional values shape the women’s attitudes towards Nene?
The women befriend Nene because they value Nnaemeka. Nigerian fathers encourage their children to challenge tradition. Nene’s value to them soars because of her homemaking skills. The women of Nnaemeka’s tribe are indifferent toward Nene.
What attitude does Nene display toward nnaemeka’s cultural upbringing?
Answer: An attitude of bewilderment. We can see this in the phrase: ” I had always thought you Ibos were kindly disposed to other people.” Explanation: When Nene is talking to her fiancée, she wonders why he is so discouraged and indecisive about telling his father about the marriage.
Why does nnaemeka want to delay communicating with his father?
According to the story, why does Nnaemeka want to wait until he is home on leave to tell his father of his engagement to Nene? Nnaemeka is afraid of his father and wants to postpone telling him the news for as long as possible.
What is Okeke response when nnaemeka asks after marrying Nene?
What is Okeke’s response when Nnaemeka asks to visit after marrying Nene? Okeke replies that he cannot have Nnaemeka in his house and that he does not care how Nnaemeka spends his life.
What is the legal union of a man and woman husband and wife?
Defense of Marriage Act
What a man wants in a woman he wants to marry?
Although physical beauty is often something that attracts a man to a woman, he must also be attracted to other aspects: her personality, her heart, and the things that she finds important in life. Aging means that we won’t all look the same years down the line as we did when we first met our spouses.
How does a man in love behave?
When guys are in love, they get romantic. They will start to obsess over giving her presents, taking her out to nice places, and just trying to make her smile. So, if you notice that he’s amping up trips to fine dining establishments, giving you flowers, or doing similar things, he’s probably in love.
When a man is truly in love?
When a man truly loves you he will be willing to work through any conflict with you so that the two of you grow even closer. He won’t see conflict as a sign that the two of you are not meant to be. Instead he will see it as an opportunity to discover what you really want and need.
What a man will do if he really loves you?
7 Things A Man Will Do – only if he REALLY loves you!
- Even if his life is busy, he’ll make time…
- “You can’t catch me!”
- A must have? Charming wit!
- Give him purpose.
- Let him ease into your relationship…
- Nothing sexier than a man who helps around the house…
- You’re a keeper!
- He’ll let you know often, and in a million little ways.
Why would a man hurt a woman he loves?
Sometimes men hurt the women they love because they’re stressed out. Some husbands or boyfriends blame their abusive behavior on work stress, unemployment stress, school stress, or even just life stress. If your boyfriend lives with a lot of stress – which most of us do – then he may say stress is why he abuses you.
Can a man love two woman at the same time?
“A man may be able to emotionally commit and attach himself to two women at the same time. However, in most cases, a woman will not be able to do the same. Emotionally, women attach and commit differently than men, and they’ll tend to practice exclusivity more,” he says.
What is a genuine love?
Genuine love is patient and understanding; it approaches the other with love. People who genuinely love others have the people that are in their life because they care about them and love them. People who genuinely love each other show it, express it, and cherish it, without expecting something in return.
How can I get genuine love?
5 Secrets to Finding Real Love
- Be authentic. To find real love, you must first emphasize your true self.
- Be your best self. Though opposites can attract, you must first understand that “like attracts like.” You set the caliber for the individual you want to spend your life with.
- Be confident.
- Be open.
- Be happy.