- How do you use labyrinthine in a sentence?
- What do the word labyrinthine mean?
- How do you use the word singular?
- What is a singular example?
- What is a singular verb examples?
- Is individuals singular or plural?
- Is regime the same as regimen?
- Are regime and regimen the same thing?
- What are examples of regimes?
- What is the difference between a state and a regime?
- What part of speech is the word regime?
How do you use labyrinthine in a sentence?
Labyrinthine in a Sentence 🔉
- The winding strokes of the artist’s labyrinthine abstract paintings will make you dizzy if you look at them for too long.
- Hundreds of labyrinthine corridors of the mazelike mansion twisted and turned into a warped mess.
What do the word labyrinthine mean?
1 : of, relating to, or resembling a labyrinth : intricate, involved. 2 : of, relating to, affecting, or originating in the internal ear labyrinthine lesions.
How do you use the word singular?
Singular sentence example
- His position was one of singular difficulty.
- At common law, while a lease was binding on the grantor and his heirs, it was not good against ” singular successors,” i.e.
- The kloof between the mountain and Lion’s Head is of singular beauty.
What is a singular example?
If you look at one object and name it, you have an example of a singular noun. For example there is one lamp on my bookcase and one chair at my desk. In these examples the nouns lamp, bookcase, chair, and desk are all singular because they indicate only one.
What is a singular verb examples?
A singular subject (she, Bill, car) takes a singular verb (is, goes, shines), whereas a plural subject takes a plural verb. Example: The list of items is/are on the desk. If you know that list is the subject, then you will choose is for the verb.
Is individuals singular or plural?
The plural form of individual is individuals.
Is regime the same as regimen?
Regime and regimen are synonyms that share two definitions. Regimen and regime refer to a course of life that follows a specific diet, exercise plan, or other health practice. Regimen and regime both mean a government or system of ruling.
Are regime and regimen the same thing?
A regime is a manner or system of rule or government, these days often used disparagingly. A regimen is a course of diet, exercise, or other form of behaviour designed to improve your health, and it can also refer to drug therapy.
What are examples of regimes?
Types of Regimes
|Type of Regime||Number of People Who Hold Power||Example|
|Dictatorship||One||Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Nazi Germany|
|Aristocracy||A few (usually a small ruling class)||Ancient Sparta|
|Oligarchy||A few (usually a small group of wealthy individuals)||Renaissance Venice|
|Democracy||Many or all||United States, ancient Athens|
What is the difference between a state and a regime?
As nouns the difference between state and regime is that state is a polity while regime is mode of rule or management.
What part of speech is the word regime?