- How do you use infirmity in a sentence?
- What infirmity means?
- How do you use ambling in a sentence?
- How do you use lamented in a sentence?
- What is a lament poem?
- What’s another word for lament?
- Does lament mean regret?
- What do you call an important person?
- What is the phrasal verb of lament?
- Who is the most important person?
- How do you say the most important person?
- How do you say someone is very important?
- How do you express important?
- How do you say the most important thing?
- What are the most important questions in life?
- What are the 3 most important things in life?
- What is actually important in life?
- What are 10 things that are really important to you?
- What are your top 5 priorities in life?
- What things do I value in life?
- What are the least important things in life?
- What are unimportant things?
- What would make you happy?
- What are five things you love to do?
- What things do I love?
- How do I find something to enjoy?
- What you can say about yourself?
How do you use infirmity in a sentence?
Infirmity in a Sentence 🔉
- He felt sorry for his uncle, feeling the alcoholism was a serious infirmity.
- The elderly are much more likely to fall victim to a serious infirmity.
- His infirmity kept him in bed all day, making him wish he had listened to his doctor.
What infirmity means?
1a : the quality or state of being infirm. b : the condition of being feeble : frailty. 2 : disease, malady. 3 : a personal failing : foible one of the besetting infirmities of living creatures is egotism— A. J. Toynbee.
How do you use ambling in a sentence?
Ambling sentence example
- Dressed in grey like a pilgrim, and accompanied by five or six trustworthy servants, he would set out on his interminable travels, ” ambling along on a good mule.”
- ambleving to my local post office, I often see a woman ambling along with her large dog.
How do you use lamented in a sentence?
Examples of lament in a Sentence Verb She lamented over the loss of her best friend. “I’ve lost my best friend!” she lamented.
What is a lament poem?
Lament, a nonnarrative poem expressing deep grief or sorrow over a personal loss. Examples include Deor’s Lament, an early Anglo-Saxon poem, in which a minstrel regrets his change of status in relation to his patron, and the ancient Sumerian “Lament for the Destruction of Ur.” Compare complaint; elegy.
What’s another word for lament?
Some common synonyms of lament are bemoan, bewail, and deplore. While all these words mean “to express grief or sorrow for something,” lament implies a profound or demonstrative expression of sorrow.
Does lament mean regret?
Lament is defined as to feel loss, sorrow or regret, often expressed in a physical way. An example of lament is to feel sad and cry at a funeral.
What do you call an important person?
synonyms: VIP, dignitary, high muckamuck, high-up, panjandrum. see more. type of: important person, influential person, personage. a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of events.
What is the phrasal verb of lament?
lament over (someone or something) To grieve for someone or something; to be full of sorrow because of someone or something. I know you miss him, but you need to stop lamenting over Jonathan and start living your life again.
Who is the most important person?
Hart’s Top 10 (from the 1992 edition)
|3||Jesus||4BC – 36 BC|
|4||Buddha (Siddartha Gautama)||563–483 BC|
How do you say the most important person?
very important person
- big cheese.
- big enchilada.
- big shot.
- big wheel.
How do you say someone is very important?
How to Tell Someone They’re Important to You In Person
- “I know I don’t say it enough, but I want to let you know that you mean the absolute world to me.
- “You are important to me and you matter to me in every way.”
- “I think I could stare into your eyes and find forever with you.”
How do you express important?
Words used for saying that something is important – thesaurus
- essentially. adverb.
- importantly. adverb.
- basically. adverb.
- first. adverb.
- basically. adverb.
- the fact (of the matter) is. phrase.
- first and foremost. phrase.
- at the end of the day. phrase.
How do you say the most important thing?
- most importantly.
- important thing.
- main thing.
- most important part.
- most important point.
- key point.
- main element.
- main point.
What are the most important questions in life?
The 15 Most Important Questions You Must Ask Yourself Right Now
- 2: Am I living my values? Is there congruence between what you say is important, and what you are doing?
- 5: What scares me or causes me to procrastinate? What is holding you back from making an important decision or taking a risk?
- 8: How am I improving life for others?
- 11: For what must I forgive myself?
What are the 3 most important things in life?
Without hesitation my top three important things in life are faith, health, and family. The list goes on from there with friends, happiness, hope, a positive attitude, security, comfort, and compassion.
What is actually important in life?
Our friends, family, and loved ones are what really add spark to our lives. We need to nurture them with the love and attention they really deserve. Purpose, time, health, and loved ones. These are truly the things that make us richer and make life more complete.
What are 10 things that are really important to you?
So, regardless of where you are in the world, the most important things on your list should include the following.
- Health. Being healthy is the single, most important part of our existence – without good health, our lives can be cut short.
What are your top 5 priorities in life?
What Are The Top 7 Priorities To Have In Life?
- Your Life Mission. Your life missions are priorities that give you meaning and happiness.
- Physical Health. Your health is highly crucial and should be first on your list of priorities.
- Quality Time With Family.
- Healthy Relationships.
- Mental Health.
What things do I value in life?
10 Things to Value More Than Money in Your Life
- Your Health. Treat your body with the respect it deserves.
- Your Friends. Spending time with friends is key to our emotional wellbeing.
- Gratitude. Appreciate the miracle of life.
- Your Reputation.
- Your Family.
- Your Education.
- Giving To Others.
- Life Experiences.
What are the least important things in life?
30 Things That Young People Need to Know Are NOT Important in…
- Being perfect.
- Spending time with toxic people.
- Having a constant fear of missing out.
- Achieving success on someone else’s terms.
- Getting involved in drama.
- Being happy all the time.
- Appearing smart.
What are unimportant things?
: lacking in importance : not important : minor, trivial unimportant details a relatively unimportant problem.
What would make you happy?
Several studies have found that time spent with friends and family makes a big difference to how happy we feel, generally. We are happy when we have family, we are happy when we have friends and almost all the other things we think make us happy are actually just ways of getting more family and friends.
What are five things you love to do?
Here is my list:
- Going the the library and bookstores.
- Singing and listening to music.
What things do I love?
Here are 100 things I love:
- The beach at sunrise and sunset.
- Good coffee.
- Unexpected friendships.
- Random acts of kindness.
- Mac and Cheese.
How do I find something to enjoy?
Give yourself a moment to reflect on who you are and how far you’ve come.
- Remind yourself of what you’ve achieved.
- Plan your week.
- Think about what you’re looking forward to in the future.
- Remember happy moments.
- Tell yourself ten things you’ve got going for you.
- Start a journal.
What you can say about yourself?
- 15 Things You Should Be Able to Say About Yourself.
- I followed my heart.
- I believe in myself.
- I live by high standards.
- I treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I understand how precious time is.
- I look for positivity in all things.
- I trust my intuition.