- How do I use by far?
- What you mean by far?
- How do you use far in a sentence?
- Is by far synonym?
- What is a synonym for very?
- What can I say instead of so much?
- What are 5 synonyms for nice?
- How do you describe someone in a nice way?
- What words describe a girl?
- How do you describe a kind-hearted person?
- What is the word meaning of kind-hearted?
- How would you describe a kind caring person?
- What is the word for being loving?
- What is the best kind of love?
How do I use by far?
You use the expression by far when you are comparing something or someone with others of the same kind, in order to emphasize how great the difference is between them. For example, you can say that something is by far the best or the best by far to indicate that it is definitely the best.
What you mean by far?
Far is used as both an adverb and an adjective, and it can mean both “distant in space,” but also “distant in time,” and “a lot.” Therefore you can say, “Just look at us!
How do you use far in a sentence?
- They’ve only sold thirteen tickets so far.
- He looked down at the traffic far below.
- The travel bureau is not so far from here.
- So far, we have not received.
- Her laugh was far too hearty to be genuine.
- His voice sounded faint and far away.
- We are not far from my home now.
- Yeah, as far as I know.
Is by far synonym?
What is another word for by far?
What is a synonym for very?
extraordinarily, extra, excessively, overly, over, abundantly, inordinately, singularly, significantly, distinctly, outstandingly, uncommonly, unusually, decidedly, particularly, eminently, supremely, highly, remarkably, really, truly, mightily, thoroughly.
What can I say instead of so much?
What is another word for so much?
What are 5 synonyms for nice?
How do you describe someone in a nice way?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- Warm-hearted / friendly.
- Generous / Kind.
- Full of energy / energetic.
- Thoughtful / Considerate.
What words describe a girl?
How do you describe a kind-hearted person?
If you describe someone as kind-hearted, you mean that they are kind, caring, and generous. He was a warm, generous and kind-hearted man.
What is the word meaning of kind-hearted?
: having or showing a sympathetic nature.
How would you describe a kind caring person?
Someone who is caring is kind to other people and tries to make them happy and well. I’ve always thought of Jack as a very caring person. You can describe someone who is kind and always thinks about other people’s feelings as thoughtful or considerate.
What is the word for being loving?
Words related to loving affectionate, generous, attentive, amiable, faithful, cordial, benevolent, loyal, devoted, friendly, earnest, thoughtful, warm, dear, passionate, considerate, doting, romantic, caring, admiring.
What is the best kind of love?
According to experts, mature love is the best kind
- It develops when we’re older and have clearer ideas of what we want.
- It is imbued with security and serenity, which everyone needs.
- The emotional health of adult love is much more fruitful.
- It has benefits at the emotional, individual, and relationship level.